Ocean Ranch Real Estate does not believe in high pressure sales (no one likes it) or pushing you into buying or selling until you decide it is the right thing to do and have the information you need to make that decision. We encourage questions from our clients because it is our belief that the more informed our clients are, the better decisions they will make for themselves. Our passion is our loyal and dedicated clients which is why a majority of our business is from referrals.
Vision, Mission & Values
The principles and mission of Ocean Ranch Real Estate are simple. We go the extra mile for our clients, providing the most professional, informative, and dedicated service in the industry.
- For every client, we will work as hard as we can to help them achieve their real estate goals.
- We are committed to being in constant communication with our clients, keeping them informed throughout the entire buying or selling process.
- We pledge to engage in honest, loyal, and ethical business practices. The best interests of our clients will always come first.
- We do not measure success through achievements or awards but rather through the satisfaction of our clients.
Associations & Affiliations
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, California Association of Realtors
- Member, North San Diego County Association of Realtors
- Member, Sandicor MLS
- California Notary Public
- CalBRE License #01784775
- CA BRE Broker License #01957053
Teri Sowul is the owner and real estate broker of Ocean Ranch Real Estate. When you choose us, you will be working with the boss. She has been licensed by the California Department of Real Estate since 2006 and worked with a large real estate franchise company for eight years before branching out as an independent broker and opening her own office. Prior to entering into real estate sales, she obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree from San Diego State University. For many years, she worked as a risk and safety manager for a major San Diego sports venue and a well-renowned local resort and entertainment company. She also earned a Paralegal certificate from the University of San Diego’s American Bar Association (ABA) approved Legal Assistant program and worked as a paralegal for many years, focusing on real estate litigation and working closely with banks and various lending institutions on post-foreclosure related matters.